Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 26. Military Affairs, Veterans, and Disasters
- Chapter 15. Veterans' Loans
- Section 30. Powers and Duties of Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development in General.
previous: Section 20
. Validation of Certain Documents.
next: Section 40
. Veterans' Loans.
AS 26.15.030. Powers and Duties of Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development in General.
- (a) The Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development shall formulate general policies and adopt
regulations, including regulations to establish reasonable fees for services provided.
- (b) The department may hold hearings and subpoena witnesses and documents, and administer oaths in connection with
- (c) The department shall
- (1) cooperate with the federal government in matters of mutual concern pertaining to loans to Alaskan veterans;
- (2) make reports that the federal government may desire;
- (3) cooperate with the state and its political subdivisions and agencies;
- (4) adopt regulations necessary for the conduct of its business and for carrying out the provisions of this chapter, and
make necessary regulations to maintain such standards;
- (5) require bonds and undertakings from persons employed by it as shall in its judgment be necessary, and pay the premiums
- (6) establish regional and local offices and advisory groups that are necessary or considered expedient to carry out or
assist in carrying out its duties and authorities;
- (7) charge and collect the fees established under this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.