Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 26. Military Affairs, Veterans, and Disasters
- Chapter 15. Veterans' Loans
previous: Section 90
. Alaska Territorial Guard Veterans Included.
next: Section 10
. Powers and Duties of Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development With Respect to Veterans' Loans.
Chapter 15. Veterans' Loans
- Section 10. Powers and Duties of Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development With Respect to Veterans' Loans.
- Section 20. Validation of Certain Documents.
- Section 30. Powers and Duties of Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development in General.
- Section 40. Veterans' Loans.
- Section 50. Interest Rates.
- Section 60. Sale or Transfer of Preferred Commercial Paper. [Repealed, Sec. 33 Ch 141 SLA 1988].
- Section 70. Sale or Transfer of Mortgages and Notes.
- Section 80. Power of Commissioner to Assign and Sell Mortgages. [Repealed, Sec. 34 Ch 21 SLA 1985].
- Section 85. Disposal of Property Acquired By Default or Foreclosure.
- Section 90. Alaska World War Ii Veterans' Revolving Fund.
- Section 95. Special Account Established.
- Section 100. - 26.15.120l Repayment of Loan Fund; Limitation On Securing Bonus and Loan; Bonus Payments. [Repealed, Sec. 25 Ch 94 SLA 1980].
- Section 130. Eligibility For Loans.
- Section 140. Eligibility For Benefits Under This Chapter.
- Section 150. Eligibility For Bonuses. [Repealed, Sec. 25 Ch 94 SLA 1980].
- Section 160. Extension of Chapter to Members of the Alaska Territorial Guard and to Veterans of Korea and Vietnam.
- Section 170. Short Title. [Repealed, Sec. 25 Ch 94 SLA 1980].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.