Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 26. Military Affairs, Veterans, and Disasters
- Chapter 15. Veterans' Loans
- Section 90. Alaska World War Ii Veterans' Revolving Fund.
previous: Section 85
. Disposal of Property Acquired By Default or Foreclosure.
next: Section 95
. Special Account Established.
AS 26.15.090. Alaska World War Ii Veterans' Revolving Fund.
- (a) There is created the Alaska World War II veterans' revolving fund to carry out this chapter. Except as provided in (b)
and (c) of this section, the fund may not be used for any other purpose.
- (b) Money in the fund may be used by the legislature to make appropriations for costs of administering this chapter.
- (c) On June 30 of each fiscal year the unexpended and unobligated cash balance of the fund that is attributable to loans
owned by the fund lapses into the general fund.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.