Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(1) "access code" means a sequence of numbers that, when dialed, connects the caller to the operator-service provider associated with that sequence, rather than the operator-service provider presubscribed to the originating line;
(2) "affiliated interests" has the meaning given in AS 42.05.990 ;
(3) "commission" means the Regulatory Commission of Alaska;
(4) "operator-service provider" means either an interexchange carrier certificated to provide intrastate operator services or an alternative operator providing intrastate services under AS 42.05.325 ;
(5) "private pay telephone" or "privately-owned pay telephone" means a type of pay telephone instrument, other than a public telephone, that can be connected to an ordinary local exchange carrier telephone line and can provide local exchange and interexchange service by use of a coin, credit card, or other means of payment.
History: Eff. 9/20/96, Register 139; am 2/24/2004, Register 170
Authority: AS 42.05.141
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006