Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(1) "commission" means the Regulatory Commission of Alaska;
(3) "fuel surcharge" means a fuel cost rate adjustment, a cost-of-power adjustment, or any similar mechanism;
(4) "kilowatt-hour sold" means all electric energy delivered by a utility to consumers and includes energy furnished by the utility to a consumer free of charge;
(5) "nonregulated participating electric utility" means a utility that is exempt from the provisions of AS 42.05, except for the provisions of AS 42.05.221 - 42.05.281, or from all the provisions of AS 42.05;
(6) "participating electric utility" means an eligible electric utility as defined in AS 42.45.150 (2) that receives payments from the power cost equalization fund;
(7) "regulated participating electric utility" means a utility as defined in AS 42.05.990 (4)(A) that is subject to the provisions of AS 42.05;
(8) "substantial inventory capacity" means fuel storage capacity exceeding 10 percent of annual usage.
(9) "PCE" means power cost equalization.
History: Eff. 10/28/89, Register 112; am 5/18/96, Register 138; am 4/24/2004, Register 170; am 9/11/2004, Register 171
Authority: AS 42.05.141
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006