Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(1) "commission" means the Regulatory Commission of Alaska;
(2) "customers" means
(A) an eligible electric utility's residential customer of energy for a single-family or multi-family dwelling, or residential housing unit;
(B) an eligible electric utility's commercial customer of energy for a business, school, or building other than the customers identified in (A), (C), and (D) of this paragraph
(C) a community facility as defined in AS 42.45.150 ;
(D) state or federal customers;
(4) "state or federal customer" means a state or federal office or facility other than public schools.
(5) "authority" means the Alaska Energy Authority created in AS 44.83.020 ;
(6) "residential customer" means a customer whose residence is the
(A) location receiving electrical service, regardless of whether the customer engages in commercial activity at the customer's residence; and
(B) place of residence in this state as deteminded under AS 15.05.020 for the purpose of voting.
(b) As used in AS 42.45.150 (1), "community building" means a community facility that
(1) is not operated for profit;
(2) is open to the general public;
(3) complies with 3 AAC 107.260(1) ;
(4) makes timely payments to the utility for the electric power consumed; and
(5) complies with 3 AAC 107.260(3) .
History: Eff. 2/16/96, Register 137; am 3/25/2005, Register 173
Authority: AS 42.45.100
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006