Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(1) "actual costs" means that portion of the direct or indirect cost of operating the commission that can be assigned to a specific task or project performed for an exempt utility;
(2) "adjusted gross regulated operating revenue" means the total revenue derived from operations in intrastate services, reduced by uncollectible revenue, and, as applicable, settlements or access charges, wholesale sales, and electric utility cost of power;
(3) "exempt utility" has the same meaning as in AS 42.05.254 (h);
(4) "regulated utility" has the same meaning as in AS 42.05.254 (h);
(5) "wholesale sales" has the same meaning as in AS 42.05.254 (h); and
(6) "electric utility cost of power" means the total of accounts 500 - 557 of the uniform system of accounts prescribed for use by electric utilities under 3 AAC 48.277(a) (9) - (a)(13).
History: Eff. 10/21/92, Register 124; am/readopt 12/1/95, Register 136
Authority: AS 42.05.141
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006