- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 75. Social Services Planning
- Section 40. Public Hearings On Proposed State Plan.
previous: Section 30
. Annual Public Meetings Required.
next: Section 50
. Submission to the Legislature.
AS 47.75.040. Public Hearings On Proposed State Plan.
- (a) Upon completion of the needs analysis required in AS 47.75.020
and the public meetings required in AS 47.75.030
, the department shall prepare a state plan.
- (b) At least 90 days before the first day of each regular legislative session, the department shall publish and make
available to the public and members of the legislature the proposed state plan for the following fiscal year.
- (c) The department shall conduct public hearings for the purpose of obtaining comment on the proposed state plan as
provided for in the Administrative Procedure Act (AS 44.62).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.