- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 75. Social Services Planning
- Section 50. Submission to the Legislature.
previous: Section 40
. Public Hearings On Proposed State Plan.
next: Section 60
AS 47.75.050. Submission to the Legislature.
- (a) The department shall submit the state plan and supporting commentary reflecting the public input and comment provided
for in AS 47.75.030 and 47.75.040 to the legislature on the first day of each
- (b) The department shall submit a budget for proposed state expenditures in conformity with the state plan. In addition,
the department shall submit a budget and a detailed analysis of those prioritized needs and funds which were addressed
in the needs analysis and public hearings, but were not included in the published state plan as a result of fiscal or
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.