- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 75. Social Services Planning
- Section 30. Annual Public Meetings Required.
previous: Section 20
. State Plan.
next: Section 40
. Public Hearings On Proposed State Plan.
AS 47.75.030. Annual Public Meetings Required.
- (a) During the first quarter of each fiscal year, the department shall hold public meetings for the purposes of gathering
information and testimony on the availability and need of social services in the regional office service areas
designated by the department.
- (b) Notice of these public meetings shall be made by publication in newspapers of general circulation published in each
region at least once each week for three successive weeks before the meeting.
- (c) All meetings shall be recorded. The recordings and all information submitted at the meeting shall be maintained by
the department for a period of at least two years.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.