- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 65. Service Programs For Older Alaskans and Other Adults
- Section 50. Administrative Requirements.
previous: Section 40
. Required Contribution By Sponsor.
next: Section 100
. Adult Day Care and Family Respite Care.
AS 47.65.050. Administrative Requirements.
- (a) Payments received by a sponsor under AS 47.65.010
- 47.65.050 may be used only to meet costs of
services which the commission has determined directly benefit older Alaskans. A payment may not be made by the
commission under this section unless the commission determines that the sponsor
- (1) meets accepted standards of fiscal accountability for public funds;
- (2) can demonstrate, when requested, the actual cost of services that it is providing for the benefit of older Alaskans;
- (3) agrees to make available, upon request, all fiscal information relating to service for which payments are provided
under AS 47.65.010
- (b) The commission may not make payments to a sponsor whose program includes family respite care services or home care
services unless the sponsor has agreed to request criminal history record information as permitted by P.L. 105-277 and
AS 12.62 for the individual who will provide the services within
10 business days after the individual is hired to provide the services and review the information within five business
days after receiving it.
Article 02. ADULT DAY CARE AND FAMILY RESPITE CARE
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.