Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 62. Criminal Justice Information and Records Checks
previous: Section 900
next: Section 5
Chapter 62. Criminal Justice Information and Records Checks
- Section 5. Intent.
- Section 10. - 12.62.015. Regulations; Collection and Security of Information. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 118 SLA 1994. For Current Law, See AS 12.62.110
- Section 17. Annual Report to Commission. [Repealed, Sec. 35 Ch 126 SLA 1994].
- Section 20. - 12.62.035. Collection, Storage, Access, and Use. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 118 SLA 1994. For Current Law, See AS 12.62.160
- Section 40. - 12.62.070. Security, Updating; Interstate Exchange of Information; Remedies; Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 118 SLA 1994. For Current Law, See AS 12.62.170
- Section 100. Criminal Justice Information Advisory Board; Functions and Duties.
- Section 110. Duties of the Commissioner Regarding Information Systems.
- Section 120. Reporting of Criminal Justice Information.
- Section 130. Reporting of Uniform Crime Information.
- Section 140. Reporting of Information Regarding Wanted Persons and Stolen Property.
- Section 150. Completeness, Accuracy, and Security of Criminal Justice Information.
- Section 160. Release and Use of Criminal Justice Information; Fees.
- Section 170. Correction of Criminal Justice Information.
- Section 180. Sealing of Criminal Justice Information.
- Section 190. Purging of Criminal Justice Information.
- Section 200. Civil Action and Defense.
- Section 400. National Criminal History Record Checks For Employment, Licensing, and Other Noncriminal Justice Purposes.
- Section 900. Definitions.
Article 01. CRIMINAL JUSTICE INFORMATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.