Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 61. Rights of Victims; Protection of Victims and Witnesses
- Section 900. Definitions.
previous: Section 150
. Public and Media Access.
next: Chapter 62
. Criminal Justice Information and Records Checks
AS 12.61.900. Definitions.
In this chapter
- (1) "crime involving domestic violence" has the meaning given in AS 18.66.990;
- (2) "person acting on behalf of a defendant" includes the defendant's attorney, an agent of the defendant or the
defendant's attorney, or a person specified by the court under AS 12.61.120
(b) or an agent of that person, but does not include the defendant;
- (3) "victim" has the meaning given in AS 12.55.185
- (4) "witness" means a person contacted in connection with a criminal case because the person may have knowledge or
information about the criminal case.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.