- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 62. Office of the Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Section 35. Immunity From Liability.
previous: Section 30
next: Section 40
. Interference With the Long Term Care Ombudsman and Retaliation Prohibited.
AS 47.62.035. Immunity From Liability.
- (a) A person who, in good faith, makes a complaint described in AS 47.62.015 is immune from civil or criminal liability that
might otherwise exist for making the complaint.
- (b) The ombudsman, or an employee, volunteer, or other representative of the office, is immune from civil or criminal
liability for the good faith performance of official duties.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.