- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 62. Office of the Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Section 30. Confidentiality.
previous: Section 25
. Access to Long Term Care Facilities, Older Alaskans, and Records.
next: Section 35
. Immunity From Liability.
AS 47.62.030. Confidentiality.
- (a) Records obtained or maintained by the ombudsman are confidential, are not subject to inspection or copying under AS 40.25.110
- 40.25.120 and, except as provided in (b) of this
section, may be disclosed only at the discretion of the ombudsman.
- (b) The identity of a complainant or an older Alaskan on whose behalf a complaint is made may not be disclosed without the
consent of the identified person or the person's legal guardian, unless required by court order.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.