- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 62. Office of the Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Section 25. Access to Long Term Care Facilities, Older Alaskans, and Records.
previous: Section 20
. Training and Certification of Staff.
next: Section 30
AS 47.62.025. Access to Long Term Care Facilities, Older Alaskans, and Records.
- (a) A person may not deny access to a long term care facility or to an older Alaskan by the ombudsman or an employee,
volunteer, or other representative of the office.
- (b) Notwithstanding the provisions of AS 47.62.015
(c)(1), the ombudsman may obtain medical or other records of an older Alaskan who resides in a long term care facility
in the state only with the consent of the older Alaskan or the older Alaskan's legal guardian or, if the older Alaskan
is unable or incompetent to consent and does not have a legal guardian, only with a court order.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.