- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 37. Uniform Alcoholism and Intoxication Treatment Act
previous: Section 105
. - 47.35.900l [Repealed, Sec. 50 Ch 57 SLA 2005].
next: Section 10
. Declaration of Policy.
Chapter 37. Uniform Alcoholism and Intoxication Treatment Act
- Section 10. Declaration of Policy.
- Section 20. Division of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse. [Repealed, E.O. No. 108, Sec. 88 (2003)].
- Section 30. Powers of Department.
- Section 40. Duties of Department.
- Section 45. Community Action Against Substance Abuse Grants.
- Section 50. Interdepartmental Coordinating Committee.
- Section 60. - 47.37.110l Review Board On Alcoholism. [Repealed, E.O. No. 71, Sec. 23 (1988)].
- Section 120. Program Development and Implementation.
- Section 125. Payment For Services.
- Section 130. Comprehensive Program For Treatment; Regional Facilities.
- Section 140. Public and Private Treatment Facilities.
- Section 150. Acceptance For Treatment.
- Section 160. Voluntary Treatment of Alcoholics.
- Section 170. Treatment and Services For Intoxicated Persons and Persons Incapacitated By Alcohol or Drugs.
- Section 180. Emergency Commitment.
- Section 190. Involuntary Commitment.
- Section 200. Hearing On Petition For Involuntary Commitment.
- Section 205. Procedure For Recommitment Following 30-Day Commitment.
- Section 207. Unauthorized Absences: Return Facility.
- Section 210. Records of Alcoholics, Drug Abusers, and Intoxicated Persons.
- Section 220. Visitation and Communication of Patients.
- Section 230. Establishment of Emergency Service Patrol.
- Section 235. Limitations On Liability; Bad Faith Application a Felony.
- Section 240. Payment For Treatment.
- Section 245. Wages of Patients.
- Section 250. Effect of Chapter On Other Laws.
- Section 260. Application of Administrative Procedure Act.
- Section 270. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.