- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 37. Uniform Alcoholism and Intoxication Treatment Act
- Section 250. Effect of Chapter On Other Laws.
previous: Section 245
. Wages of Patients.
next: Section 260
. Application of Administrative Procedure Act.
AS 47.37.250. Effect of Chapter On Other Laws.
- (a) Nothing in this chapter affects a statute, ordinance, or regulation relating to
- (1) drunken driving, driving under the influence of alcohol, or other similar offenses involving alcohol and the operation
of a vehicle, aircraft, boat, machinery, or other equipment;
- (2) the sale, purchase, dispensation, possession, or use of alcoholic beverages at specified times and places or by a
particular class of persons, including prohibitions against drinking intoxicating beverages in specified public places;
- (3) being upon the traveled portion of a highway so as to be a hazard to the motoring public.
- (b) Nothing in this chapter affects AS 11.81.630
, relating to the defense of voluntary intoxication.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.