- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 33. Assisted Living Homes
- Section 310. Notice of Rights.
previous: Section 300
. Residents' Rights.
next: Section 320
. Access to Assisted Living Home.
AS 47.33.310. Notice of Rights.
- (a) At the time a person begins residency in an assisted living home, the home shall provide the resident and the
resident's representative, if any, with a copy of the rights set out in AS 47.33.300
. The home shall obtain from the resident or the resident's representative a signed and dated acknowledgement stating
that the resident has read or been read the rights, understands the rights, and has had any questions about the rights
answered by the home.
- (b) An assisted living home shall post in a prominent place in the home
- (1) a copy of the rights set out in AS 47.33.300
- (2) the name, address, and phone number of the long term care ombudsman hired under AS 47.62.010
and, if relevant to residents, of the advocacy agency for persons with a developmental disability or mental illness;
- (3) the telephone number of an information or referral service for vulnerable adults; and
- (4) a copy of the grievance procedure established under AS 47.33.340
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.