- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 33. Assisted Living Homes
- Section 320. Access to Assisted Living Home.
previous: Section 310
. Notice of Rights.
next: Section 330
AS 47.33.320. Access to Assisted Living Home.
An assisted living home shall allow advocates and the representatives of community legal services programs access to
the home at reasonable times to, subject to the resident's consent,
- (1) visit with a resident of the home and make personal, social, and legal services available to the resident;
- (2) distribute educational and informational materials to advise a resident or resident's representative of applicable
- (3) assist a resident or a resident's representative in asserting legal rights or claims.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.