- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 30. Mental Health
- Section 610. Definitions.
previous: Section 605
. Mental Health Advisory Council. [Repealed, Sec. 13 Ch 48 SLA 1987].
next: Section 620
. Short Title.
AS 47.30.610. Definitions.
In AS 47.30.520
- (1) "authority" means the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority established in AS 47.30.011
- (2) "department" means the Department of Health and Social Services;
- (3) "persons with mental disorders" means persons with disorders currently included within nationally accepted diagnostic
systems of the mental health professions;
- (4) "trust" has the meaning given in AS 47.30.061
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.