- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 18. Programs and Services Related to Adolescents
- Section 300. Program Authorized.
previous: Section 200
. Peer Counselor Program.
next: Section 310
. Program Design.
AS 47.18.300. Program Authorized.
- (a) The department, in coordination with local public and private agencies, shall design, develop, and implement a foster
care transition program to provide support and services to individuals who
- (1) reach or have reached the age of 16 or older while in state foster care and have not yet reached the 23 years of age; and
- (2) meet other eligibility criteria established by the department under (b) of this section.
- (b) The department may adopt regulations to carry out the purposes of AS 47.18.300
- 47.18.390, including regulations establishing
eligibility thresholds, standards, and limits for the program. The department shall develop the regulations in
consultation with those public and private organizations considered necessary by the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.