- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 18. Programs and Services Related to Adolescents
- Section 390. Definitions.
previous: Section 330
. Program Implementation.
next: Section 900
AS 47.18.390. Definitions.
In AS 47.18.300
- (1) "program" means the foster care transition program authorized under AS 47.18.300
- (2) "qualified entities" means municipalities, other political subdivisions of the state, nonprofit corporations formed
under AS 10.20, churches and religious organizations, and
incorporated and unincorporated entities operating within the state that meet the requirements established by the
department in regulation;
- (3) "state foster care" means foster care, as defined in AS 47.10.990, that is provided to a person who is in the
custody of the department under AS 47.10 and AS 47.12.
Article 06. GENERAL PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.