- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 18. Programs and Services Related to Adolescents
- Section 140. Promotion of Program and Projects.
previous: Section 120
. Applications For Project Funding.
next: Section 200
. Peer Counselor Program.
AS 47.18.140. Promotion of Program and Projects.
- (a) The department shall take appropriate actions to publicize the availability of funds under AS 47.18.100
- (b) The department shall annually conduct regional conferences or workshops across the state to
- (1) showcase the activities and achievements of projects funded under AS 47.18.100
- 47.18.140 for which the evaluation components have
shown a high level of success;
- (2) encourage and support the replication of these successful projects; and
- (3) increase public awareness of the availability of state administered services and programs to address the many problems
associated with adolescent pregnancy and parenthood.
Article 04. ADOLESCENT PEER COUNSELING
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.