- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 18. Programs and Services Related to Adolescents
- Section 120. Applications For Project Funding.
previous: Section 110
. Eligible Projects.
next: Section 140
. Promotion of Program and Projects.
AS 47.18.120. Applications For Project Funding.
- (a) A person or group seeking funding under AS 47.18.100
shall apply to the department on a form provided by the department.
- (b) When applying under (a) of this section, the applicant must demonstrate to the satisfaction of the department that the
- (1) has been designed with extensive assistance from local community members who represent a variety of interests,
cultures, and perspectives on adolescent pregnancy and parenthood;
- (2) is based on sound research, to the maximum extent possible;
- (3) will maximize collaboration among all relevant agencies involved in the needs being addressed by the project;
- (4) includes an evaluation component to measure project effectiveness;
- (5) includes a public awareness campaign component.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.