- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 260. Clean Air Protection Fund.
previous: Section 255
. Interest and Sanctions For Nonpayment.
next: Section 265
. Emission Control Permit Receipts Account.
AS 46.14.260. Clean Air Protection Fund.
- (a) The clean air protection fund is established. The fund consists of fees collected by the department under AS 46.14.240
and 46.14.250 and under regulations authorized by AS
, as required by 42 U.S.C. 7661a(b)(3)(C)(iii) (Clean Air Act, sec. 502(b)(3)(C)(iii)) for state participation in the
federal emission control permit program.
- (b) The money deposited into the clean air protection fund may only be used to cover the reasonable direct and indirect
costs required to support the permit program under this chapter and the activities of the small business assistance
program that are directed at stationary sources subject to this chapter, not including court costs or other costs
associated with an enforcement action.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.