- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 255. Interest and Sanctions For Nonpayment.
previous: Section 250
. Emission Fees.
next: Section 260
. Clean Air Protection Fund.
AS 46.14.255. Interest and Sanctions For Nonpayment.
- (a) The department may assess interest against the owner and operator after a fee is due under this chapter and is unpaid.
Interest assessed under this subsection shall be computed at two percentage points higher than the prime rate, as
defined in AS 44.88.599
, for the day the fee was due.
- (b) If a permittee has failed to pay a fee imposed under AS 46.14.240
- 46.14.250, a penalty, assessment, or damage award
imposed under AS 46.03.760(e) or 46.03.790 for a violation of this chapter, or interest
imposed under (a) of this section, the department may, after 30 days' written notice to the permittee, revoke a minor permit,
refuse to issue or renew permits requested by the permittee, or refuse to amend or modify a permit when the amendment or modification is
requested by the permittee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.