- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 240. Permit Administration Fees.
previous: Section 235
. Federal Termination, Modification, or Revocation and Reissuance of Permits.
next: Section 250
. Emission Fees.
AS 46.14.240. Permit Administration Fees.
- (a) The owner or operator of a stationary source who is required to apply for a permit under AS 46.14.130
shall pay to the department all assessed permit administration fees established under (b) of this section except that
the person named in a permit issued under AS 46.14.170
shall pay assessed permit administration fees incurred after the date the permit is issued.
- (b) The department shall establish by regulation permit administration fees in accordance with AS 37.10.050
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 60(b), 65 ch 46 SLA 2003].
- (d) Costs incurred by the department and other state or local governmental agencies that are assessed against small
business facilities that qualify for assistance under AS 46.14.300
- 46.14.310 shall be recovered from emission fees
under AS 46.14.250
(h)(2) for the following services:
- (1) providing preapplication consultation, assistance, and completeness review of applications for a permit, an amendment,
a permit modification, or a renewal of a permit;
- (2) reviewing or assisting in the preparation of specific documents to support a permit for a stationary source; the
documents described in this paragraph include on-site evaluations.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.