- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 300. Small Business Assistance Program.
previous: Section 290
. Permit as Shield.
next: Section 310
. Power to Limit Small Business Assistance Program.
AS 46.14.300. Small Business Assistance Program.
- (a) A small business assistance program is established in the department. The department shall include the program in the
state air quality control plan developed under 42 U.S.C. 7401 - 7671q (Clean Air Act).
- (b) The small business assistance program shall, by regulation, meet the requirements of 42 U.S.C. 7661f(a) (Clean Air
Act, sec. 507(a)), including the requirement that a small business advocate be designated.
- (c) Except as provided in AS 46.14.310
(b), the department shall provide assistance as described in (b) of this section to a requesting stationary source that
is not a small business concern as defined in 15 U.S.C. 631 but that is subject to the requirements of this chapter if
the legislature appropriates money from the general fund for this purpose.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.