- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 290. Permit as Shield.
previous: Section 285
. Amendment and Modification of Permit Upon Request of Permittee.
next: Section 300
. Small Business Assistance Program.
AS 46.14.290. Permit as Shield.
- (a) To the extent allowed under 42 U.S.C. 7661c(f) (Clean Air Act, sec. 504(f)), a permittee is considered in compliance
with applicable requirements of this chapter, regulations adopted under this chapter and 42 U.S.C. 7401 - 7671q (Clean
Air Act) and regulations adopted under it, if
- (1) the applicable requirements are included and specifically identified in the owner or operator's permit; or
- (2) the requirements are determined in writing not to be applicable to the permitted stationary source; a determination
made under this paragraph shall be included in the permit.
- (b) This section does not alter or affect
- (1) the owner's and operator's obligation to comply with an emergency order issued under AS 46.03.820
or 42 U.S.C. 7603 (Clean Air Act, sec. 303);
- (2) the liability of an owner and operator for a violation of applicable requirements of law before or at the time of
permit issuance; or
- (3) the ability of the department to obtain information from an owner or operator of a stationary source under AS 46.14.020
Article 03. SMALL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.