- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 285. Amendment and Modification of Permit Upon Request of Permittee.
previous: Section 280
. Termination, Modification, Reopening, or Revocation and Reissuance of Permits By the Department.
next: Section 290
. Permit as Shield.
AS 46.14.285. Amendment and Modification of Permit Upon Request of Permittee.
- (a) A permittee may request
- (1) a permit amendment that provides for administrative changes to a permit that do not result in material changes in
permit terms or conditions, such as changes in the name of the owner or operator, mailing address, registered agent, or
- (2) an expedited authorization for minor changes in permit terms and conditions that provide for flexibility in the
operation of a stationary source consistent with 42 U.S.C. 7661a(b)(10) (Clean Air Act, sec. 502(b)(10)), and
regulations adopted under that paragraph; the department may adopt regulations that include procedures under which the
public may participate when an expedited authorization is requested under this paragraph; or
- (3) a modification of a permit to authorize significant changes in permit terms and conditions consistent with this
chapter and regulations adopted under AS 46.14.140
- (b) The department shall review all requests submitted under (a) of this section and issue or deny the permit amendment or
modification or otherwise authorize or deny the request consistent with this chapter and regulations adopted under this
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.