- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 265. Emission Control Permit Receipts Account.
previous: Section 260
. Clean Air Protection Fund.
next: Section 270
. Special Account.
AS 46.14.265. Emission Control Permit Receipts Account.
- (a) The emission control permit receipts account is established in the state treasury. Under AS 37.05.146
(c), money received by the department in payment of fees under AS 46.14.240
and 46.14.250 and under regulations adopted under AS
, other than fees described in AS 46.14.260(a), shall
be deposited in the account. Appropriations from the account are not made from the unrestricted general fund.
- (b) Nothing in this section creates a dedicated fund.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.