- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 482. Commercial Passenger Vessel Environmental Compliance Fund.
previous: Section 481
. Citizens' Suits.
next: Section 485
. Recognition Program.
AS 46.03.482. Commercial Passenger Vessel Environmental Compliance Fund.
- (a) The commercial passenger vessel environmental compliance fund is created in the general fund.
- (b) The fund consists of the following, all of which shall be deposited in the fund upon receipt:
- (1) money received by the department in payment of fees under AS 46.03.480;
- (2) money received under AS 46.03.760
(e) as a result of a violation related to AS 46.03.460
- 46.03.490 unless the money would otherwise be
deposited in the oil and hazardous substance release prevention and response fund established by AS 46.08.010
- (3) money appropriated to the fund by the legislature;
- (4) earnings on the fund.
- (c) The legislature may make appropriations from the fund to the department to pay for the department's operational costs
necessary to prepare reports that assess the information received by the department for the cruise ship seasons of
2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003 and for the department's operational costs necessary to carry out activities under AS 46.03.460
- 46.03.490 relating to commercial passenger vessels.
- (d) The unexpended and unobligated balance of an appropriation made from the fund to the department for the purposes
described in (c) of this section lapses into the fund on December 31 following the end of the period for which the
appropriation was made.
- (e) Nothing in this section creates a dedicated fund.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.