- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 460. Program Established.
previous: Section 450
next: Section 461
. Registration Requirements.
AS 46.03.460. Program Established.
- (a) There is established the commercial passenger vessel environmental compliance program providing for
- (1) terms and conditions of vessel discharges;
- (2) independent verification of environmental compliance; and
- (3) allowing the department to monitor and supervise discharges from commercial passenger vessels through a registration
- (b) The department may adopt regulations to carry out the purposes of AS 46.03.460
- 46.03.490. The department shall use negotiated
regulation making under AS 44.62.710
- 44.62.800, when appropriate, to develop those
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.