- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 88. Energy Loan and Grant Programs
- Section 20. Powers and Duties of the Department in Administering the Fund.
previous: Section 15
. Special Account Established.
next: Section 30
. Loan Terms.
AS 45.88.020. Powers and Duties of the Department in Administering the Fund.
- (a) The department may
- (1) make loans for the purchase, construction, and installation of alternative energy systems;
- (2) adopt regulations necessary to carry out the provisions of AS 45.88.010 - 45.88.090, including regulations to establish
reasonable fees for services provided and charges for collecting the fees;
- (3) collect the fees and collection charges established under this subsection.
- (b) The department shall develop eligibility standards for loans made under AS 45.88.010 - 45.88.090 and adopt guidelines for the
determination of loan terms.
- (c) The department may not make a loan under AS 45.88.010 - 45.88.090 to a person who has a past due child
support obligation established by court order or by the child support services agency under AS 25.27.160 - 25.27.220 at the time of application.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.