- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 88. Energy Loan and Grant Programs
- Section 10. Fund Established.
previous: Chapter 88
. Energy Loan and Grant Programs
next: Section 15
. Special Account Established.
AS 45.88.010. Fund Established.
- (a) There is established in the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development the
alternative energy revolving loan fund to carry out the purposes of AS 45.88.010 - 45.88.090. Loans made under AS 45.88.010 - 45.88.090 are to be used to develop means of
energy production utilizing energy sources other than fossil or nuclear fuel, including, but not limited to, windmills,
water and solar energy devices.
- (b) Money in the fund may be used by the legislature to make appropriations for costs of administering AS 45.88.010 - 45.88.090.
- (c) On June 30 of each fiscal year the unexpended and unobligated cash balance of the fund that is
attributable to loans owned by the fund lapses into the general fund.
- (d) Notwithstanding any other provision in AS 45.88.010 - 45.88.090, a multifuel heating system that uses
the combination of wood or fossil fuel for fuel does qualify under this loan fund.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.