- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 88. Energy Loan and Grant Programs
- Section 30. Loan Terms.
previous: Section 20
. Powers and Duties of the Department in Administering the Fund.
next: Section 40
. Sale or Transfer of Mortgages and Notes.
AS 45.88.030. Loan Terms.
- (a) A loan for the development of an alternative energy system under AS 45.88.010 - 45.88.090 may not exceed $30,000.
- (b) The duration for repayment of the loan may not exceed 20 years.
- (c) Loans made under AS 45.88.010 - 45.88.090 may be used to finance the cost of
purchase, construction, and installation of an alternative energy system or "centralized multifuel heating systems" which is
likely to result in energy conservation or energy cost savings.
- (d) All principal and interest payments, and money chargeable to principal or interest that is collected through
liquidation by foreclosure or other process on loans made under AS 45.88.010 - 45.88.090, shall be paid into the alternative
energy revolving loan fund.
- (e) The rate of interest for a loan for an alternative energy system is five percent for the first
$15,000 of the loan and 15 percent for the amount of the loan that exceeds $15,000.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.