- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 66. Sale of Business Opportunities
- Section 210. Criminal Penalties.
previous: Section 200
. Denial, Suspension, or Revocation of Registration.
next: Section 220
AS 45.66.210. Criminal Penalties.
- (a) A seller who recklessly violates AS 45.66.010
- 45.66.060, 45.66.080 - 45.66.110, or 45.66.150 is guilty of a class C felony.
- (b) A seller who recklessly violates AS 45.66.130
(e), 45.66.140, or 45.66.170 is guilty of a class A misdemeanor.
- (c) Each violation is a separate offense, and a prosecution or conviction for one of the offenses does not bar prosecution
or conviction of another offense.
- (d) In this section, "recklessly" has the meaning given in AS 11.81.900.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.