- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 66. Sale of Business Opportunities
- Section 60. Surety Bond Required.
previous: Section 50
. Material Changes in Registration Information.
next: Section 70
. Location of Offer and Sale.
AS 45.66.060. Surety Bond Required.
- (a) A person registering as a seller shall obtain a surety bond in the amount of $75,000 issued by a surety company
authorized to do business in the state. The bond must be in favor of the state for the benefit of a buyer and must
satisfy the conditions established by the department by regulation.
- (b) If the department finds that the amount of the bond set by (a) of this section is insufficient to protect the public
interest, the department may by regulation increase the amount of the bond.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.