- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 45. Trade Practices
- Section 770. Exemptions.
previous: Section 760
. Civil Action.
next: Section 790
AS 45.45.770. Exemptions.
- (a) AS 45.45.700
- 45.45.790 do not apply to
- (1) a distributorship agreement that would be considered a franchise regulated by 15 U.S.C. 2801 - 2841 (Petroleum
Marketing Practices Act);
- (2) a situation regulated by AS 45.50.800
- (3) a distributorship agreement, including a franchise agreement, for the sale, repair, or servicing of motor vehicles
that are required to be registered under AS 28.10;
- (4) an activity or agreement by a person licensed under AS 04 if the activity
or agreement is within the scope of the license or is incidental to the activity or agreement that is within the scope
of the license;
- (5) a distributorship agreement or another contract between a person licensed under AS 04 and a distributor, manufacturer, importer, supplier, or wholesaler of
alcoholic beverages who is not located in this state if the subject of the agreement or contract is the distribution of
alcoholic beverages to the licensed person by the distributor, manufacturer, importer, supplier, or wholesaler;
- (6) a distributor, manufacturer, importer, supplier, or wholesaler of alcoholic beverages;
- (7) a distributorship agreement for the sale or distribution of, or other transaction involving, cigarettes, food, drink,
or a component of food or drink; in this paragraph, "cigarette" has the meaning given in AS 43.50.170
- (8) a manufacturer with 50 or fewer employees.
- (b) In (a) of this section, "alcoholic beverage" has the meaning given in AS 04.21.080
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.