- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 50. Competitive Practices, Regulation of Competition, and Consumer Protection
- Section 800. Disclosures to Be Made By Distributors and Refiners Before Conclusion of Agreement.
previous: Section 606
. Definition of "Civil Defense Aid".
next: Section 810
AS 45.50.800. Disclosures to Be Made By Distributors and Refiners Before Conclusion of Agreement.
Before entry into a lease agreement, a refiner or distributor shall disclose to the dealer facts that would reasonably
be considered material to the dealer's decision to enter into the lease. These facts must include, but not be limited
- (1) ownership of property of the retail outlet;
- (2) if the real property is not owned by a refiner or distributor, then the nature of the relationship between the real
property owner and the refiner or distributor and the length of the underlying lease, if applicable;
- (3) the last known addresses of dealers operating the retail outlet for the last five years;
- (4) the gasoline gallonage history, if any, of the station for the last five years;
- (5) any sales goals or quotas the refiners or distributors intend to apply to the station;
- (6) the nearest gasoline outlet owned, controlled, or operated by the refiner or distributor and any plans the distributor
or refiner has to open new retail outlets within the trade area of the retail outlet; and
- (7) any plans the refiner or distributor has for the future of the subject retail outlet.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.