- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 45. Trade Practices
- Section 790. Definitions.
previous: Section 770
next: Section 792
. Prohibited Conduct Relating to Spyware.
AS 45.45.790. Definitions.
In AS 45.45.700
- (1) "dealer" means a person who enters into a distributorship agreement and who, under the agreement, receives merchandise
or services from a distributor;
- (2) "distributor" means a person who enters into a distributorship agreement and who, under the agreement, provides
merchandise or services to a dealer; the term includes
- (A) a wholesaler;
- (B) a manufacturer;
- (C) a person that is a parent corporation or an affiliated corporation of a person identified in (A) or (B) of this
- (D) a field representative, an officer, an agent, or another direct or indirect representative of a person identified in
(A), (B), or (C) of this paragraph;
- (3) "distributorship agreement" means an agreement, whether express, implied, oral, or written, between two or more
- (A) by which a person receives the right to
- (i) sell or lease merchandise or services at retail or wholesale; or
- (ii) use a trade name, trademark, service mark, logotype, advertising, or other commercial symbol; and
- (B) in which the parties to the agreement have a joint interest, whether equal or unequal, in the offering, selling, or
leasing of the merchandise or services;
- (4) "merchandise" includes parts and accessories;
- (5) "terminate" includes failing to renew.
Article 11. DECEPTIVE ACTS OR PRACTICES RELATING TO SPYWARE
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.