- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 45. Trade Practices
- Section 560. Exemptions.
previous: Section 550
. Private Action.
next: Section 570
AS 45.45.560. Exemptions.
The provisions of AS 45.45.500
- 45.45.590 do not apply to
- (1) a royalties contract between copyright owners, or performing rights societies, and
- (A) broadcasters licensed by the Federal Communications Commission; or
- (B) a cable television operator, a cable television programmer, or another transmission service;
- (2) an investigation by a law enforcement agency or other persons concerning a suspected violation of AS 45.50.900
- (3) contracts between copyright owners, or performing rights societies, and software publishers.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.