- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 82. Alaska Stranded Gas Development Act
- Section 510. Municipal Advisory Group.
previous: Section 505
. Payments to Economically Affected Municipalities.
next: Section 520
. Duties of the Commissioner of Revenue in Relation to Municipal Participation.
AS 43.82.510. Municipal Advisory Group.
- (a) If the commissioner approves an application and proposed project plan under AS 43.82.140
and decides to develop a contract under AS 43.82.020
and 43.82.200, the commissioner shall notify each
revenue-affected municipality and economically affected municipality.
- (b) The mayor of a municipality notified by the commissioner under (a) of this section may appoint one representative to a
municipal advisory group in relation to the application.
- (c) Each municipal advisory group serves until a final action is taken on the application for which the group was
- (d) Each municipal advisory group shall elect a chair.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.