- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 82. Alaska Stranded Gas Development Act
- Section 200. Contract Development.
previous: Section 180
. Withdrawal of Applications.
next: Section 210
. Contract Terms Relating to Payment in Lieu of One or More Taxes.
AS 43.82.200. Contract Development.
If the commissioner approves an application and proposed project plan under AS 43.82.140
, the commissioner may develop a contract that may include
- (1) terms concerning periodic payment in lieu of one or more taxes as provided in AS 43.82.210
- (2) terms developed under AS 43.82.220
- (A) timing and notice of the state's right to take royalty in kind or in value; and
- (B) royalty value;
- (3) terms regarding the hiring of Alaska residents and contracting with Alaska businesses under AS 43.82.230
- (4) terms regarding periodic payment to, or an equity or other interest in a project for, municipalities under AS 43.82.500
- (5) terms regarding arbitration or alternative dispute resolution procedures;
- (6) terms and conditions for administrative termination of a contract under AS 43.82.445
- (7) other terms or conditions that are
- (A) necessary to further the purposes of this chapter; or
- (B) in the best interests of the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.