- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 76. Fisheries Taxes and Assessments
- Section 280. Definitions.
previous: Section 270
. Funding For Qualified Salmon Fishery Associations.
next: Section 300
. Permit Buy-Back Assessment.
AS 43.76.280. Definitions.
In AS 43.76.220
- (1) "administrative area" means an area established by the Alaska Commercial Fisheries Entry Commission under AS 16.43.200
for regulating and controlling entry into salmon fisheries;
- (2) "buyer" has the meaning given in AS 43.76.040
- (3) "fishery" has the meaning given in AS 16.43.990
- (4) "qualified salmon fishery association" means an association that is qualified under AS 16.40.250
- (5) "salmon" means salmon sold under the authority of a limited entry permit or interim-use permit issued under AS 16.43 for salmon;
- (6) "sold" means the transfer of ownership of salmon from an interim-use permit or entry permit holder to a buyer at the
first point of sale;
- (7) "value" has the meaning given in AS 43.75.290
Article 05. PERMIT BUY-BACK ASSESSMENT
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.