- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 76. Fisheries Taxes and Assessments
- Section 220. Salmon Fishery Assessment.
previous: Section 210
next: Section 230
. Election to Approve, Amend, or Terminate Salmon Fishery Assessment.
AS 43.76.220. Salmon Fishery Assessment.
- (a) A salmon fishery assessment shall be levied on the value of the salmon sold in a salmon fishery. The rate of the
assessment, not to exceed five percent, and the termination date of the assessment shall be determined by an election
under AS 43.76.230
- (b) A salmon fishery assessment may only be levied or collected on salmon sold in a fishery if
- (1) there exists for that fishery an association determined by the commissioner of fish and game to be a qualified salmon
fishery association under AS 16.40.250
- (2) the rate of the salmon fishery assessment is determined by an election under AS 43.76.230
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.