- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 76. Fisheries Taxes and Assessments
- Section 210. Definitions.
previous: Section 200
. Funding For Qualified Regional Dive Fishery Development Associations.
next: Section 220
. Salmon Fishery Assessment.
AS 43.76.210. Definitions.
In AS 43.76.150
- (1) "administrative area" means an area established by the Alaska Commercial Fisheries Entry Commission under AS 16.43.200
for regulating and controlling entry into fisheries using dive gear;
- (2) "buyer" means a person who acquires possession of a fishery resource from the person who caught the fishery resource,
regardless of whether there is an actual sale of the fishery resource, but does not include a person engaged solely in
interstate transportation of goods for hire;
- (3) "fishery resource" means fish, shellfish, or marine invertebrates taken or landed under the authority of a limited
entry permit or interim-use permit issued under AS 16.43 for dive
- (4) "qualified regional dive fishery development association" means an association that is qualified under AS 16.40.240
- (5) "value" has the meaning given in AS 43.75.290
Article 04. SALMON FISHERY ASSESSMENT
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.