- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 55. Oil and Gas Production Tax and Oil Surcharge
- Section 890. Disclosure of Tax Information.
previous: Section 310
. Use of Revenue Derived From Surcharge.
next: Section 895
. Applicability to Municipal Entities.
AS 43.55.890. Disclosure of Tax Information.
Notwithstanding any contrary provision of AS 40.25.100 , and regardless of whether the information is considered under AS 43.05.230(e) to constitute statistics classified to prevent the identification of
particular returns or reports, the department may publish the following information under this chapter, if aggregated among three or
more producers or explorers, showing by month or calendar year and by lease or property, unit, or area of the state:
- (1) the amount of oil or gas production;
- (2) the amount of taxes levied under this chapter or paid under this chapter;
- (3) the effective tax rates under this chapter;
- (4) the gross value of oil or gas at the point of production;
- (5) the transportation costs for oil or gas;
- (6) qualified capital expenditures, as defined in AS 43.55.023 ;
- (7) exploration expenditures under AS 43.55.025 ;
- (8) production tax values of oil or gas under AS 43.55.160 ;
- (9) lease expenditures under AS 43.55.165 ;
- (10) adjustments to lease expenditures under AS 43.55.170 ;
- (11) tax credits applicable or potentially applicable against taxes levied by this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.