- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 55. Oil and Gas Production Tax and Oil Surcharge
- Section 895. Applicability to Municipal Entities.
previous: Section 890
. Disclosure of Tax Information.
next: Section 900
AS 43.55.895. Applicability to Municipal Entities.
- (a) Notwithstanding AS 29.35.670 (a) or other provision of law, a producer that is a municipal
entity is subject to taxation and payment of surcharges under this chapter for oil and gas that it sells to another party.
- (b) A municipal entity subject to taxation because of this section is eligible for all tax credits under
this chapter to the same extent as any other producer.
- (c) In this section, "municipal entity" means a municipality, municipally owned utility, public corporation of a
municipality, or entity established by more than one municipality.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.